These two authors contributed equally to this study.
Clinical diagnosis of pandemic A(H1N1) 2009 influenza in children with negative rapid influenza diagnostic test by lymphopenia and lower C-reactive protein levels
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 91–98, January 2014
How to Cite
2014) Clinical diagnosis of pandemic A(H1N1) 2009 influenza in children with negative rapid influenza diagnostic test by lymphopenia and lower C-reactive protein levels. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 8(1), 91–98.et al. (
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2013
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital. Grant Numbers: CMRPG880643, CMRPG8A0731
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NMRP 100-2314-B-182A-051
- 5Winthrop-University Hospital Infectious Disease Division's swine influenza (H1N1) pneumonia diagnostic weighted point score system for hospitalized adults with influenza-like illnesses (ILIs) and negative rapid influenza diagnostic tests (RIDTs). Heart Lung 2009; 38:534–538., , et al.
- 15Improving the diagnostic efficiency of H1N1 2009 pandemic flu: analysis of predictive clinical signs through a prospective cohort. PLoS Curr 2009; 1:RRN1120., , et al.
- 21Epstein-Barr virus, cytomegalovirus, and infectious mononucleosis. Adolesc Med State Art Rev 2010; 21:251–264. ix.