Replication of avian influenza viruses in equine tracheal epithelium but not in horses
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 2nd International Symposium on Neglected Influenza Viruses, Dublin, Ireland, 7-8 March 2013. Edited by: Thomas Chambers and Ariel Pereda. Publication of this supplement was supported by isirv.
Volume 7, Issue Supplement s4, pages 90–93, December 2013
How to Cite
2013) Replication of avian influenza viruses in equine tracheal epithelium but not in horses. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7 (Suppl. 4), 90–93.et al. (
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
- Kentucky Science and Engineering Foundation. Grant Number: KSEF-2445-RDE-014
- Kentucky Agricultural Experiment Station. Grant Numbers: KY014041, 014042
- 1Equine influenza; in Nicholson KG, Hay AJ, Webster RG (eds): Textbook of Influenza, 1st edn. Oxford: Blackwell Scientific Press, 1998; 146–162., .
- 4Etiologic and seroepidemiologic surveys of equine influenza epidemic in northeast China. Chin J Exp Clin Virol 1990; 3:318–323., , , , , et al.
- 6Equine influenza in China, including Hong Kong, 1989–1994. A review; in Dodet B, Vicari M (eds): Emergence and Control of Zoonotic Ortho- and Paramyxovirus Diseases. Montrougue (France): John Libbey Eurotext, 2001; 55–64., , , .
- 15OIE. Equine influenza; in: Manual of Diagnostic Tests and Vaccines for Terrestrial Animals, 7th edn. Paris: World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE), 2012; 865–878.