Awareness and practices regarding zoonotic influenza prevention in Romanian swine workers
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 Blackwell publishing Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 2nd International Symposium on Neglected Influenza Viruses, Dublin, Ireland, 7-8 March 2013. Edited by: Thomas Chambers and Ariel Pereda. Publication of this supplement was supported by isirv.
Volume 7, Issue Supplement s4, pages 27–31, December 2013
How to Cite
2013) Awareness and practices regarding zoonotic influenza prevention in Romanian swine workers. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(Suppl. 4), 27–31.et al. (
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Yale School of Public Health fellowship
- Northeast Center for Agricultural Safety and Health
Total views by type:
Publication date: 14 Nov 2013. Cumulative views from 14 Nov 2013 - 1 Aug 2015.
- Total views: 682
- Total PDF views: 336
- Total HTML views: 346
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.