Swine influenza in Norway: a distinct lineage of influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 virus
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 2nd International Symposium on Neglected Influenza Viruses, Dublin, Ireland, 7-8 March 2013. Edited by: Thomas Chambers and Ariel Pereda. Publication of this supplement was supported by isirv.
Volume 7, Issue Supplement s4, pages 21–26, December 2013
How to Cite
2013) Swine influenza in Norway: a distinct lineage of influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 virus. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7 (Suppl. 4), 21–26.et al. (
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Norwegian Research Council. Grant Number: NFR 207836
Total views by type:
Publication date: 14 Nov 2013. Cumulative views from 14 Nov 2013 - 1 Apr 2016.
- Total views: 749
- Total PDF views: 387
- Total HTML views: 362
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.