Swine influenza in Norway: a distinct lineage of influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 virus
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 2nd International Symposium on Neglected Influenza Viruses, Dublin, Ireland, 7-8 March 2013. Edited by: Thomas Chambers and Ariel Pereda. Publication of this supplement was supported by isirv.
Volume 7, Issue Supplement s4, pages 21–26, December 2013
How to Cite
2013) Swine influenza in Norway: a distinct lineage of influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 virus. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7 (Suppl. 4), 21–26.et al. (
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
- Norwegian Research Council. Grant Number: NFR 207836
- 1Pandemic influenza A(H1N1)v: human to pig transmission in Norway? Euro Surveill 2009; 14:5., , et al.
- 2Experiences after twenty months with pandemic influenza A (H1N1) 2009 infection in the naive Norwegian pig population. Influenza Res Treat 2011; 2011:206975., , et al.
- 3The surveillance and control programme for specific viral infections in swine herds in Norway 2012. Surveillance and control programmes for terrestrial and aquatic animals om Norway Annual report 2012., , .
- 13World Health Organization. CDC protocol of realtime RTPCR for influenza A (H1N1). Available at https://www.who.int/csr/resources/publications/swineflu/realtimeptpcr/en/index.html.
- 15World Health Organization. Sequencing Primers and Protocols. Available at http://www.who.int/csr/resources/publications/swineflu/sequencing_primers/en/index.html.
- 17Influenza virus characterisation, Summary Europe February 2013. ECDC Surveillance Report., , .