The evaluation of a nucleoprotein ELISA for the detection of equine influenza antibodies and the differentiation of infected from vaccinated horses (DIVA)
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 2nd International Symposium on Neglected Influenza Viruses, Dublin, Ireland, 7-8 March 2013. Edited by: Thomas Chambers and Ariel Pereda. Publication of this supplement was supported by isirv.
Volume 7, Issue Supplement s4, pages 73–80, December 2013
How to Cite
2013) The evaluation of a nucleoprotein ELISA for the detection of equine influenza antibodies and the differentiation of infected from vaccinated horses (DIVA). Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(Suppl. 4), 73–80.et al. (
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
- 1OIE 2012. Manual of standards for diagnostics tests and vaccines, Equine Influenza. Chapter 2.5.7, 1–14.
- 2Collaborative study for the establishment of three European Pharmacopoeia Biological Reference Preparations for equine influenza horse antiserum. Pharmeuropa 2000; 1:7–21..
- 3Collaborative study for the establishment of a candidate equine influenza subtype 2 American-like strain A/EQ/South Africa/4/03 - horse antiserum biological reference preparation. Pharmeuropa Bio 2007; 1:7–14., , .
- 6Biology, Epidemiology and Vaccinology of Equine Influenza. Quality Control of Equine Influenza Vaccines, Proceedings of an International Symposium organised by the European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines (EDQM), Council of Europe, Budapest 10–11 December 2001; 7–12..
- 12Avian Influenza. In: Sub-Committee on Animal Health Laboratory Standards for Animal Health Committee (www.scahls.org.au). Australian and New Zealand Standard Diagnostic Procedures for Animal Diseases., .
- 25Surveillance strategies for foot and mouth disease to prove absence of disease and absence of viral circulation. Rev Sci Tech 2012; 31:747–59., , .
- 26A Review of the history and epidemiology and a description of recent outbreak. [MSc Dissertation]. London: University of London; 1991..