Comparison of influenza A virus infection in high- and low-birth-weight pigs using morphometric analysis
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 2nd International Symposium on Neglected Influenza Viruses, Dublin, Ireland, 7-8 March 2013. Edited by: Thomas Chambers and Ariel Pereda. Publication of this supplement was supported by isirv.
Volume 7, Issue Supplement s4, pages 2–9, December 2013
How to Cite
2013) Comparison of influenza A virus infection in high- and low-birth-weight pigs using morphometric analysis. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7(Suppl. 4), 2–9.et al. (
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
- Alberta Livestock
- Meat Agency
- 3Prenatal programming of postnatal development in the pig; in Rodriguez-Martinez H, Vallet JL, Ziecik AJ (eds): Control of Reproduction VIII: Proceedings of the Eighth International Conference on Pig Reproduction, Vol. 66. Alberta, Canada: Society for Reproduction and Fertility, 2009; 213–231., , , , , .
- 11Passive immunization in neonatal piglets in natural rearing-effects of birth order, birth weight, litter size and parity. Berl Munch Tierarztl Wochenschr 2004; 117:19–23., , , .
- 15Titration of Biological Suspensions; in Dufour-Zavala L, Swayne DE, Glisson JR (eds): A laboratory manual for the isolation, identification, and characterization of avian pathogens, 5th edn. Athens, Georgia: American Association of Avian Pathologists, 2008; 218., .
- 26Repeatability of litter size in the sow population. In: Proc. Allen D. Leman Swine Conference: Productivity and Longevity of the Breeding Herd Workshop. St. Paul, MN: University of Minnesota, 2012: 38–46., .
- 37Textbook of Veterinary Anatomy, 2nd edn. Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders Company, 1996; 784., , .