Swine influenza: clinical, serological, pathological, and virological cross-sectional studies in nine farms in Argentina
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 2nd International Symposium on Neglected Influenza Viruses, Dublin, Ireland, 7-8 March 2013. Edited by: Thomas Chambers and Ariel Pereda. Publication of this supplement was supported by isirv.
Volume 7, Issue Supplement s4, pages 10–15, December 2013
How to Cite
2013) Swine influenza: clinical, serological, pathological, and virological cross-sectional studies in nine farms in Argentina. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 7 (Suppl. 4), 10–15.et al. (
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Center for Research on Influenza Pathogenesis (CRIP)
- Proyecto Específico INTA Exóticas y Emergentes. Grant Number: AESA201731
- European Community (Proyecto Integrado Cadena Carne Aviar – BiotecSur
- Ministerio de Ciencia
- Tecnología e Innovación Productiva from Argentina
- Secretaría de Ciencia y Técnica
- Universidad Nacional de La Plata (Argentina)
Total views by type:
Publication date: 14 Nov 2013. Cumulative views from 14 Nov 2013 - 1 Oct 2014.
- Total views: 472
- Total PDF views: 188
- Total HTML views: 284
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.