Increased hand washing reduces influenza virus surface contamination in Bangkok households, 2009–2010
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 13–16, January 2014
How to Cite
2014) Increased Hand Washing Reduces Influenza Virus Surface Contamination in Bangkok Households, 2009–2010. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 8(1), 13–16.et al. (
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- U.S. CDC. Grant Number: 5U51IP000345
- Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center – Global Emerging Infections Surveillance and Response System
- 8WHO (2009) CDC protocol of realtime RTPCR for swine influenza A(H1N1). Available at http://www.who.int.csr/resources/publications/swineful/CDCrealtimeRTPCRprotocol_20090428.pdf (Accessed 15 July 2010).
- 10Modern Epidemiology, New York: Lippencott, Williams and Wilkins, 1998..
- 11Episheet: spreadsheets for the analysis of epidemiological data. 2007..