Detection of enterovirus 68 in serum from pediatric patients with pneumonia and their clinical outcomes
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 21–24, January 2014
How to Cite
2014) Detection of enterovirus 68 in serum from pediatric patients with pneumonia and their clinical outcomes. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 8(1), 21–24.et al. (
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Japan Initiative for Global research Network on Infectious Diseases (J-GRID)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)
- Japan, Science and Technology Research Partnership for Sustainable Development (SATREPS)
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- 3Centers for Disease C, Prevention. Clusters of acute respiratory illness associated with human enterovirus 68–Asia, Europe, and United States, 2008-2010. MMWR 2011; 60:1301–1304.
- 4Enterovirus 68 among children with severe acute respiratory infection, the Philippines. Emerg Infect Dis 2011; 17:1430–1435., , et al.
- 11A fatal central nervous system enterovirus 68 infection. Arch Pathol Lab Med 2011; 135:793–796., , et al.