Detection of enterovirus 68 in serum from pediatric patients with pneumonia and their clinical outcomes
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 21–24, January 2014
How to Cite
2014) Detection of enterovirus 68 in serum from pediatric patients with pneumonia and their clinical outcomes. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 8(1), 21–24.et al. (
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Japan Initiative for Global research Network on Infectious Diseases (J-GRID)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)
- Japan, Science and Technology Research Partnership for Sustainable Development (SATREPS)
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
|irv12206-sup-0001-TableS1.docx||Word document||15K||Table S1. Primers used for detection and analysis of Enterovirus 68.|
|irv12206-sup-0002-TableS2.docx||Word document||16K||Table S2. Number of patients whose serum samples were tested and were positive for 5′UTR of EV68.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.