Risk factors associated with fatal influenza, Romania, October 2009 – May 2011
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 8–12, January 2014
How to Cite
2014) Risk factors associated with fatal influenza, Romania, October 2009 – May 2011. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 8(1), 8–12.et al. (
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- 1Differences in national influenza vaccination policies across the European Union, Norway and Iceland 2008–2009. Euro Surveill 2010; 15:pii=19700. Available at http://www.eurosurveillance.org/ViewArticle.aspx?ArticleId=19700, , et al.
- 2WHO. Global action plan for influenza vaccines. Available at http://www.who.int/influenza_vaccines_plan/objectives/objective2/en/index.html (Accessed 11 February 2013).
- 3WHO Regional Office for Europe. WHO Regional Office for Europe guidance for sentinel influenza surveillance in humans Updated–May 2011. Available at www.euro.who.int/__data/assets/pdf_file/0020/90443/E92738.pdf (accessed 10 October 2013).
- 4Epidemiology of fatal cases associated with pandemic H1N1 influenza 2009. Eurosurveillance 2009; 14:33., , et al.
- 8Pandemic Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 and mortality in the United Kingdom: risk factors for death, April 2009 to March 2010. Eurosurveillance 2010; 15:20., , et al.
- 9WHO. Background Paper on Influenza Vaccines and Immunization SAGE Working Group, March 26, 2012. Available at http://www.who.int/immunization/sage/meetings/2012/April/1_Background_Paper_Mar26_v13_cleaned.pdf (Accessed 17 January 2013).
- 10Final report: seasonal influenza vaccination survey in EU/EEA, influenza season 2009-10; VENICE II Consortium; 2011. Available at http://venice.cineca.org/Final_Seasonal_Influenza_Vaccination_Survey_2010.pdf, page 28 (Accessed 22 August 2013)., , .
- 11Personal communication and transmission of data. National Institute of Public Health, Romania. 21 August, 2013. Available at http://www.insp.gov.ro/cnscbt/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=15&Itemid=13&limitstart=95 (Accessed 10 October 2013)..
- 12Final report: Seasonal influenza vaccination survey in EU/EEA, influenza season 2010-11; VENICE II Consortium; 2012. Available at http://venice.cineca.org/Final_Seasonal_Influenza_2010-11.pdf, page 28 (Accessed 22 August 2013)., , .