Evaluating the performance of a rapid antigen test for the detection of influenza virus in clinical specimens from children in Cameroon
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 131–134, March 2014
How to Cite
2013) Evaluating the performance of a rapid antigen test for the detection of influenza virus in clinical specimens from children in Cameroon. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 8(2), 131–134.et al. (
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- International Network of Pasteur Institutes. Grant Number: PTR 351
- ‘Institut de Microbiologie et de Maladies Infectieuses’ (IMMI)
- 15Sensitivity assessment of rapid influenza diagnostic tests for the detection of the 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) virus in clinical specimens. Science 2010; 41:731–734., , et al.