National Inventory of Core Capabilities for Pandemic Influenza Preparedness and Response: Results from 36 countries with reviews in 2008 and 2010
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 201–208, March 2014
How to Cite
2013) National Inventory of Core Capabilities for Pandemic Influenza Preparedness and Response: results from 36 countries with reviews in 2008 and 2010. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 8(2), 201–208.et al. (
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2013
- 1WHO/GIP. Data in HQ as of 02 May 2012[online]. 2012. Available at www.who.int/influenza/human_animal_interface (Accessed 4 June 2012).
- 2National Strategy for Pandemic Influenza United States Government, Washington, D.C., November 1, 2005[online]. 2005. Available at www.flu.gov/planning-preparedness (Accessed 4 June 2012).
- 3WHO Terms of Reference for National Influenza Centres [online]. 2013. Available at www.who.int/influenza/gisn_laboratory/national_influenza_centres/terms_of_reference_for_national_influenza_centres.pdf (Accessed 12 February 2013).
- 4Animal and Pandemic Influenza-A Framework for Sustaining Momentum, Fifth Global Progress Report, July 2010[online]. 2010. Available at un-influenza.org (Accessed 4 June 2012).
- 5World Health Organization. Checklist for influenza pandemic preparedness planning. 2005 [online]. 2005. Available at www.who.int (Accessed 4 June 2012).
- 6The National Inventory of Core Capabilities for Pandemic Preparedness and Response: A tool for program planning and evaluation. [unpublished]. Atlanta, GA., .
- 7National inventory of core capabilities for pandemic influenza preparedness and response[online]. 2010. Available at www.cdc.gov/flu (Accessed 4 June 2012).
- 8World Bank. Data. Countries and Economies. Income Levels. 2013 [online]. 2013. Available at www.worldbank.org (Accessed 22 August 2013).
- 9SAS Institute, Inc. SAS (9.1.3) [Software]. Cary, NC: SAS Institute, Inc.
- 10Using a monitoring and evaluation tool to make program planning decisions to enhance the influenza surveillance system and pandemic preparedness in Ukraine. [poster]. Presented at: Options for the Control of Influenza VII, Hong Kong, SAR, September 2010., , , , .