Genetic characterization of seasonal influenza A (H3N2) viruses in Ontario during 2010–2011 influenza season: high prevalence of mutations at antigenic sites
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 250–257, March 2014
How to Cite
2013) Genetic characterization of seasonal influenza A (H3N2) viruses in Ontario during 2010–2011 influenza season: high prevalence of mutations at antigenic sites. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 8(2), 250–256.et al. (
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2013
- GlaxoSmithKline Inc.
- Hoffman-La Roche Ltd
- Public Health Ontario
- 2World Health Organization (WHO). Fact sheet N-211 on Influenza (Seasonal), April 2009. Available at http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs211/en/index.html (Accessed 20 September 2012).
- 16Prediction of N-glycosylation sites in human proteins. 2005, NetNGlyc 1.0. Available at http://www.cbs.dtu.dk/services/NetNGlyc (Accessed 26 August 2012)., , .
- 17The PyMOL Molecular Graphics System. 2002, DeLano Scientific, San Carlos, CA, USA. Available at http://www.pymol.org..
- 18European Center for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC). Surveillance report, Influenza virus characterization, Summary for Europe, September 2010.
- 22World Health Organization. Recommended composition of influenza virus vaccines for use in the 2012–2013 northern hemisphere influenza seasons. 23 February 2012 Available at http://www.who.int/influenza/vaccines/virus/recommendations/2012_13_north/en/ (Accessed 12 March 2013).
- 28National Reference Centre of Influenza. Influenza virus surveillance in Switzerland Season 2011–2012. Laboratory of Virology, University of Geneva Hospitals. Available at http://virologie.hug-ge.ch/_library/pdf/Flu2012.pdf (Accessed 15 March 2013).