A systematic review of studies on forecasting the dynamics of influenza outbreaks
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 309–316, May 2014
How to Cite
2014) A systematic review of studies on forecasting the dynamics of influenza outbreaks. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 8(3), 309–316.et al. (
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2013
- Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity (IARPA)
- Department of Interior National Business Center (DoI/NBC). Grant Number: D12PC000337
Total views by type:
Publication date: 23 Dec 2013. Cumulative views from 23 Dec 2013 - 1 Feb 2017.
- Total views: 3483
- Total PDF views: 1038
- Total HTML views: 2445
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.