Group members and collaborators are provided in the Supporting Information (Data S1).
Revised and updated nomenclature for highly pathogenic avian influenza A (H5N1) viruses
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 384–388, May 2014
How to Cite
World Health Organization/World Organisation for Animal Health/Food and Agriculture Organization (WHO/OIE/FAO) H5N1 Evolution Working Group (2014) Revised and updated nomenclature for highly pathogenic avian influenza A (H5N1) viruses. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 8(3), 384–388.
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2013
- Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing
- 1WHO/OIE/FAO. Toward a unified nomenclature system for highly pathogenic avian influenza virus (H5N1). Emerging infectious diseases. 2008;14:e1.
- 2WHO/OIE/FAO. Continuing progress towards a unified nomenclature for the highly pathogenic H5N1 avian influenza viruses: divergence of clade 2.2 viruses. Influenza and other respiratory viruses. 2009;3:59–62.
- 3WHO/OIE/FAO. Continued evolution of highly pathogenic avian influenza A (H5N1): updated nomenclature. Influenza and other respiratory viruses. 2012;6:1–5.
- 8https://github.com/stamatak/ExaML. The Exelixis Lab; 2012.. ExaML v1.0.0.
- 10Phylogenetic Models of Rate Heterogeneity: A High Performance Computing Perspective. Proceedings of IPDPS2006; 2006; Rhodos, Greece., editor.
- 11Large-scale Maximum Likelihood-based Phylogenetic Analysis on the IBM BlueGene/L. ACM/IEEE Supercomputing Conference; 2007., , , , editors.
- 16World Health Organization. Antigenic and genetic characteristics of zoonotic influenza viruses and development of candidate vaccine viruses for pandemic preparedness. 2013. http://www.who.int/influenza/vaccines/virus/201302_h5h7h9_vaccinevirusupdate.pdf