These authors contributed equally to this work.
Epidemiology of human adenovirus and molecular characterization of human adenovirus 55 in China, 2009–2012
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 302–308, May 2014
How to Cite
2014) Epidemiology of human adenovirus and molecular characterization of human adenovirus 55 in China, 2009–2012. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 8(3), 302–308.et al. (
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2013
- China Mega-Project on Infectious Disease Prevention. Grant Number: 2013ZX10004202-002
- National Science Fund. Grant Number: 81222037
- 2Family Adenoviridae; in King AMQ, Adams MJ, Carstens EB, Lefkowitz EJ (eds): Virus Taxonomy 9th Report of the International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses. New York: Elsevier, 2011; 125–141., , et al.
- 10Etiological analysis of an outbreak of respiratory infection with unknown season in a certain unit of PLA. Med J Chin PLA 2010; 3:252–255., , et al.
- 19Adenovirus vaccines; in Plotkin SA, Orenstein W, Offit PA (eds): Vaccines, 6th edn. Pennsylvania: Saunders Elsevier, 2011; 113–126..
- 23Identification and typing of adenoviruses from pediatric patients with acute respiratory infections in Beijing from 2003 to 2008. Chin J Pediatr 2010; 48:739–743., , et al.
- 26Investigate on an outbreak of adenovirus 5 infection. Chin J Epidemiol 2003; 24:607., , et al.
- 27Epidemiological analysis of an outbreak of respiratory tract infection caused by adenovirus. Chin J Epidemiol 2008; 29:603., , , .
- 28First reported cases of human adenovirus serotype 14p1 infection, Ireland, October 2009 to July 2010. Euro Surveill 2011; 16:pii=19801., , et al.