Effectiveness of the 2010 and 2011 Southern Hemisphere trivalent inactivated influenza vaccines against hospitalization with influenza-associated acute respiratory infection among Thai adults aged ≥50 years
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 463–468, July 2014
How to Cite
2014) Effectiveness of the 2010 and 2011 southern hemisphere trivalent inactivated influenza vaccines against hospitalization with influenza-associated acute respiratory infection among Thai adults aged ≥50 years. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 8(4), 463–468.et al. (
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
Total views by type:
Publication date: 3 Feb 2014. Cumulative views from 3 Feb 2014 - 1 May 2016.
- Total views: 832
- Total PDF views: 316
- Total HTML views: 516
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.