Respiratory syncytial virus- and human metapneumovirus-associated emergency department and hospital burden in adults
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 347–352, May 2014
How to Cite
2014) Respiratory syncytial virus- and human metapneumovirus-associated emergency department and hospital burden in adults. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 8(3), 347–352.et al. (
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- sanofi-Pasteur and MedImmune/Aztrazeneca nad
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- NIAID. Grant Number: 1K23AI074863-01
- AHRQ. Grant Number: T32 HS013833
- 13The diagnosis of viral respiratory disease in older adults. Clin Infect Dis 2010; 50:747–751., .