The evaluation of three diagnostic tests for the detection of equine influenza nucleoprotein in nasal swabs
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 376–383, May 2014
How to Cite
2014) The evaluation of three diagnostic tests for the detection of equine influenza nucleoprotein in nasal swabs. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 8(3), 376–383.et al. (
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2013
- Department of Agriculture, Food
- Marine under the National Development
- 4Report of the Board of Inquiry appointed by the Board of the National Horseracing Authority to conduct enquiry into the causes of the equine influenza which started in the Western cape in early December 2003 and spread to the Eastern Cape and Gauteng. Aust Equine Vet 2004; 23:139–142., .
- 8OIE 2012. Manual of standards for diagnostics tests and vaccines, equine influenza. Chapter 2.5.7.
- 15An equine influenza outbreak in a polo club in Dubai, United Arad Emirates in 1995/96; in Wernery U, Wade JF, Mumford JA, Kaaden OR (eds): Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Equine Infectious Diseases, Dubai, 1998; 371–384., , , .
- 18Surveillance of equine respiratory viruses in Ontario. Can J Vet Res 2010; 74:271–278., , et al.
- 2150% end point calculation. Arch Exp Pathol Pharmakol 1931; 162:480–483..
- 23Application of real-time PCR and ELISA assays for equine influenza virus to determine the duration of viral RNA shedding and onset of antibody response in naturally infected horses. Aust Vet J 2011; 89(Suppl 1):42–43., , , , , .
- 26Consultation of WHO and OIE experts on progress on surveillance of Equine Influenza and application to vaccine strain selection. Report of a meeting held at the Animal Health Trust, Newmarket, UK. 1995., , .
- 282008.. Commentary, January, Equine Disease Quarterly