Influenza vaccination coverage in children with inflammatory bowel disease
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 431–435, July 2014
How to Cite
2014) Influenza vaccination coverage in children with inflammatory bowel disease. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 8(4), 431–435.. et al. (
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2013
- 7Patients with inflammatory bowel disease are at risk for vaccine-preventable illnesses. Am J Gastroenterol 2006; 101:1834–1840., , et al.Direct Link:
- 8An audit of influenza vaccination status in adults with inflammatory bowel disease. Can J Gastroenterol 2012; 26:593–596., , , .
- 12Alternatives to the median absolute deviation. J Am Stat Assoc 1993; 88:1273–1283., .
- 14Vaccination coverage in immunosuppressed patients: results of a regional health services research study. Dtsch Arztebl Int 2011; 108:105–111., , et al.