Influenza symptoms and their impact on elderly adults: randomised trial of AS03-adjuvanted or non-adjuvanted inactivated trivalent seasonal influenza vaccines
Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 452–462, July 2014
How to Cite
2014) Influenza symptoms and their impact on elderly adults: randomised trial of AS03-adjuvanted or non-adjuvanted inactivated trivalent seasonal influenza vaccines. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 8(4), 452–462.et al. (
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2014
- GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals SA
- 1Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Estimates of deaths associated with seasonal influenza – United States, 1976-2007. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2010; 59:1057–1062.
- 5Vaccines for preventing influenza in the elderly. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2010; 2:CD004876., , , , , .
- 12Food and Drug Administration. Guidance for Industry. Patient-reported outcome measures: use in medical product development to support labeling claims. Available at http://www.fda.gov/downloads/drugs/guidancecomplianceregulatoryinformation/guidances/ucm193282.pdf (Accessed 7 February 2013).
- 16Maximum likelihood from incomplete data via the EM algorithm. J R Stat Soc Series B Stat Methodol 1977; 39:1–38., , .
- 17Analysis of incomplete multivariate data, Monographs on Statistics and Applied Probability 72. London: Chapman & Hall, 1997..
- 21Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP). The compelling need for game-changing influenza vaccines. An analysis of the influenza vaccine enterprise and recommendations for the future. October 2012. Available at www.cidrap.umn.edu (Accessed 20 November 2012).