Influenza and other respiratory virus infections in outpatients with medically attended acute respiratory infection during the 2011-12 influenza season
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 397–405, July 2014
How to Cite
2014) Influenza and other respiratory virus infections in outpatients with medically attended acute respiratory infection during the 2011-12 influenza season. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 8(4), 397–405.et al. (
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2014
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: U01 IP000467
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: UL1 RR024153, UL1TR000005
- 1Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Early Estimates of Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness — United States, January 2013. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2013; 62:32–35.
- 13The changing face of pediatric respiratory tract infections: how human metapneumovirus and human bocavirus fit into the overall etiology of respiratory tract infections in young children. Yale J Biol Med 2010; 83:193–200., .