Economic burden of influenza-associated hospitalizations and outpatient visits in Bangladesh during 2010
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 406–413, July 2014
How to Cite
2014) Economic burden of influenza-associated hospitalizations and outpatient visits in Bangladesh during 2010. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 8(4), 406–413.et al. (
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2014
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Grant Number: U01 CI000298
This article has been cited by:
- 1Incidence of viral respiratory infections in a prospective cohort of outpatient and hospitalized children aged ≤5 years and its associated cost in Buenos Aires, Argentina, BMC Infectious Diseases, 2015, 15, 1, , , , , , ,
- 2The cost of acute respiratory infections in Northern India: a multi-site study, BMC Public Health, 2015, 15, 1, , , , , , , , , , , , ,