Heat inactivation of the Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 585–586, September 2014
How to Cite
2014) Heat inactivation of the Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 8(5), 585–586.et al. (
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2014
- European Union's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: 278433-PREDEMICS
- 1WHO. Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) – update [Internet]. WHO. Available at http://www.who.int/csr/don/2014_04_26_mers/en/ (Accessed 28 April 2014).