The push, pull and mooring effects in virtual migration for social networking sites
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Ltd
Information Systems Journal
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 323–346, July 2014
How to Cite
Chang, I.-C., Liu, C.-C. and Chen, K. (2014), The push, pull and mooring effects in virtual migration for social networking sites. Information Systems Journal, 24: 323–346. doi: 10.1111/isj.12030
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!