Authors’ note: I thank the Arnold A. Saltzman Institute of War and Peace Studies at Columbia University. For comments, I thank Colin Flint, Douglas Gibler, Nils Petter Gleditsch, Brandon Kinne, Roy Licklider, Jack Levy, Kimberly Marten, Manus Midlarsky, Demet Yalcin Mousseau, Omer Orsun, Karen Rasler, Patrick Shea, Marc Simon, Jack Snyder, William Thompson, Jameson Ungerer, John Vasquez, Peter Wallensteen, and the participants in talks at Rutgers University and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
The Democratic Peace Unraveled: It’s the Economy1
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 186–197, March 2013
How to Cite
MOUSSEAU, M. (2013), The Democratic Peace Unraveled: It’s the Economy. International Studies Quarterly, 57: 186–197. doi: 10.1111/isqu.12003
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!