Author’s note: The authors thank Cliff Carrubba, Morris Chan, Christina Davis, David Hsu, Sarah Hummel, Hyeran Jo, Jeff Kucik, Pat McDonald, Dan Reiter, Beth Simmons, Steve Simon, Branislav Slantchev, Jeff Staton, Dustin Tingley, James Vreeland and audiences at Emory University, Princeton University, the 2011 Political Economy of International Organizations Conference at ETH Zurich, the 2011 Annual Meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association, as well as seminar participants at the University of Texas, and the editors and reviewers for helpful comments and suggestions. Thanks to Beth Simmons, Allison Danner, and Linda Camp Keith for generously sharing their data. Replication data and files are available from the authors.
Ratification Patterns and the International Criminal Court1
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 400–409, June 2013
How to Cite
CHAPMAN, T. L. and CHAUDOIN, S. (2013), Ratification Patterns and the International Criminal Court. International Studies Quarterly, 57: 400–409. doi: 10.1111/isqu.12005
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!