Author’s notes: I am deeply grateful for insightful and constructive feedback from my colleagues at the Department of Peace and Conflict Research at Uppsala University, in particular my mentor Mats Hammarström, Desirée Nilsson, and Karen Brounéus. Thanks are also due to Lars-Erik Cederman and two anonymous reviewers for their excellent comments. I also extend my gratitude to Anna Jarstad and Desirée Nilsson for generously sharing their data. Replication data and supporting information are available via the Dataverse Network Project: http://dvn.iq.harvard.edu/dvn/dv/isq.
Do Ethnic Dominoes Fall? Evaluating Domino Effects of Granting Territorial Concessions to Separatist Groups1
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 329–340, June 2013
How to Cite
Forsberg, E. (2013), Do Ethnic Dominoes Fall? Evaluating Domino Effects of Granting Territorial Concessions to Separatist Groups. International Studies Quarterly, 57: 329–340. doi: 10.1111/isqu.12006
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!