An earlier version of this paper was presented to the ISA Annual Convention 2009, New York, 15–18 February. The research was funded by the Norwegian Research Council grant nos. 163115/V10 and 217995/V10. Thanks to Ken Benoit, Mike Colaresi, Scott Gates, Nils Petter Gleditsch, Joe Hewitt, Bjørn Høyland, Andy Mack, Naïma Mouhleb, Gerald Schneider, and Phil Schrodt for valuable comments.
Predicting Armed Conflict, 2010–20501
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 250–270, June 2013
How to Cite
Hegre, H., Karlsen, J., Nygård, H. M., Strand, H. and Urdal, H. (2013), Predicting Armed Conflict, 2010–2050. International Studies Quarterly, 57: 250–270. doi: 10.1111/isqu.12007
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!