The author would like to thank the anonymous reviewers and editors at International Studies Quarterly for helpful comments and assistance as well as colleagues, including Torrey Shanks, Brian Job, Oliver Richmond, and Peter Gatrell, who were on hand for advice, discussions, and debates. Any opinions or errors are the authors’ own. An earlier version of the paper was presented at the 2009 International Studies Association Annual Convention.
Creating Space for Emancipatory Human Security: Liberal Obstructions and the Potential of Agonism1
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 318–328, June 2013
How to Cite
PETERSON, J. H. (2013), Creating Space for Emancipatory Human Security: Liberal Obstructions and the Potential of Agonism. International Studies Quarterly, 57: 318–328. doi: 10.1111/isqu.12009
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!