I would like to thank Charles Boehmer, Paul Diehl, Bill Dixon, Colin Flint, Zeev Maoz, Sara McLaughlin Mitchell, John O'Loughlin, Harvey Starr, John Vasquez, Mike Ward, and three anonymous reviewers for their invaluable comments on various drafts of the paper. I am deeply indebted to Skyler Cranmer and Bruce Desmarais for sharing the R script that runs the TERGM analysis. Jennifer Henderson and Meghan Ann Hauswirth provided research assistance. I am responsible for all errors.
Cooperative and Antagonistic Networks: Multidimensional Affinity and Intervention in Ongoing Conflicts, 1946–20011
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 370–384, June 2013
How to Cite
Corbetta, R. (2013), Cooperative and Antagonistic Networks: Multidimensional Affinity and Intervention in Ongoing Conflicts, 1946–2001. International Studies Quarterly, 57: 370–384. doi: 10.1111/isqu.12020
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!