A previous iteration of this research was presented at the 2009 annual meeting of the International Studies Association. I am indebted to Ryan Baird, Bill Dixon, John Doces, Gary Goertz, Glenn Palmer, Tom Volgy, the editors of ISQ, and two anonymous reviewers for their invaluable comments and suggestions. Data and code to replicate this analysis are available via the ISQ data archive.
Outsourcing Security: Alliance Portfolio Size, Capability, and Reliability1
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 418–429, June 2013
How to Cite
Grant, K. A. (2013), Outsourcing Security: Alliance Portfolio Size, Capability, and Reliability. International Studies Quarterly, 57: 418–429. doi: 10.1111/isqu.12021
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!