Previous versions were presented at the 2010 Annual Meeting of the International Political Economy Society, Boston, and the 2009 Annual Meeting of the American Political Science Association, Toronto. We would like to thank Clair Apodaca, Cullen Hendrix, and Wendy Wong for their helpful comments. Replication files are available at http://myweb.fsu.edu/dwh06c, and at URL FOR ISQ SITE
Information Politics Versus Organizational Incentives: When Are Amnesty International's ‘‘Naming and Shaming’’ Reports Biased?1
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 219–232, June 2013
How to Cite
Hill, D. W., Moore, W. H. and Mukherjee, B. (2013), Information Politics Versus Organizational Incentives: When Are Amnesty International's ‘‘Naming and Shaming’’ Reports Biased?. International Studies Quarterly, 57: 219–232. doi: 10.1111/isqu.12022
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!