This research was supported by funds from the Canadian Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council and the Harold E. Stassen Chair of International Affairs, University of Minnesota. We are greatly indebted to Oskar Niko Timo Thoms for his superb research assistance, to Howard Ramos for his advice, and to the international studies faculty at CIDE for their detailed feedback. We also thank three ISQ reviewers and the international journalists who commented upon our findings.
The Latin Bias: Regions, the Anglo-American Media, and Human Rights1
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 474–491, September 2013
How to Cite
Hafner-Burton, E. and Ron, J. (2013), The Latin Bias: Regions, the Anglo-American Media, and Human Rights. International Studies Quarterly, 57: 474–491. doi: 10.1111/isqu.12023
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!