Author’s note: We thank the anonymous reviewers, the editors of International Studies Quarterly, Abraham Newman, Michael Doyle, Robert O. Keohane, Soo Yeon Kim, Barbara Koremenos, Mark Pollack, Gabriele Ruoff, Branislav Slantchev, and Randy Stone for helpful comments on previous versions of this paper. The paper was presented at the annual meeting of the American Political Science Association in 2010. A Stata replication package can be found in the ISQ data archive.
Distributional Conflict Between Powerful States and International Treaty Ratification1
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 13–27, March 2013
How to Cite
Schneider, C. J. and Urpelainen, J. (2013), Distributional Conflict Between Powerful States and International Treaty Ratification. International Studies Quarterly, 57: 13–27. doi: 10.1111/isqu.12024
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!