Authors’ note: We thank the editors, anonymous reviewers, and J. David Singer, Allan Stam, Michael Desch, and Dan Reiter for their comments. Gizem Sözündeduran, Ezgi Aydın, and Nihan Memişoğlu provided able research assistance. Data can be obtained from either author or from http://home.ku.edu.tr/~rbayer/.
Wallets, Ballots, or Bullets: Does Wealth, Democracy, or Military Capabilities Determine War Outcomes?1
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 303–317, June 2013
How to Cite
Henderson, E. A. and Bayer, R. (2013), Wallets, Ballots, or Bullets: Does Wealth, Democracy, or Military Capabilities Determine War Outcomes?. International Studies Quarterly, 57: 303–317. doi: 10.1111/isqu.12026
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!