We thank the editor and two anonymous reviewers, whose comments and suggestions were unusually constructive. We are extremely grateful to several colleagues at NTNU, Paul Holtom, Barry Sautman, Nils Petter Gleditsch, Haavard Hegre, Deborah Brautigam, and Jennifer Lind for valuable input on an earlier draft. Only we are to blame for any errors. Equal authorship.
Enter The Dragon! An Empirical Analysis of Chinese versus US Arms Transfers to Autocrats and Violators of Human Rights, 1989–20061
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 843–856, December 2012
How to Cite
De Soysa, I. and Midford, P. (2012), Enter The Dragon! An Empirical Analysis of Chinese versus US Arms Transfers to Autocrats and Violators of Human Rights, 1989–2006. International Studies Quarterly, 56: 843–856. doi: 10.1111/isqu.12028
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!