Names appear in alphabetical order. We thank Leonardo Baccini, Daniela Donno, Page Fortna, Tana Johnson, Ed Mansfield, the anonymous reviewers, and the editors of International Studies Quarterly for comments and advice. All errors are the responsibility of the authors alone. Replication materials and supplemental analysis packet are available at http://www.paulpoast.com.
Fit and Feasible: Why Democratizing States Form, not Join, International Organizations1
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 831–841, December 2013
How to Cite
Poast, P. and Urpelainen, J. (2013), Fit and Feasible: Why Democratizing States Form, not Join, International Organizations. International Studies Quarterly, 57: 831–841. doi: 10.1111/isqu.12031
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!