Names appear in alphabetical order. We thank Leonardo Baccini, Daniela Donno, Page Fortna, Tana Johnson, Ed Mansfield, the anonymous reviewers, and the editors of International Studies Quarterly for comments and advice. All errors are the responsibility of the authors alone. Replication materials and supplemental analysis packet are available at http://www.paulpoast.com.
Fit and Feasible: Why Democratizing States Form, not Join, International Organizations1
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 831–841, December 2013
How to Cite
Poast, P. and Urpelainen, J. (2013), Fit and Feasible: Why Democratizing States Form, not Join, International Organizations. International Studies Quarterly, 57: 831–841. doi: 10.1111/isqu.12031
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!