I thank Marc L. Busch, Raj Desai, Erik Voeten, and James R. Vreeland, as well as the editors and two anonymous referees for helpful comments. All remaining errors are my own.
The Cost of Wiggle-Room: Looking at the Welfare Effects of Flexibility in Tariff Rates at the WTO1
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 91–102, March 2013
How to Cite
Pelc, K. J. (2013), The Cost of Wiggle-Room: Looking at the Welfare Effects of Flexibility in Tariff Rates at the WTO. International Studies Quarterly, 57: 91–102. doi: 10.1111/isqu.12037
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!