Previous versions of this paper were presented at the Binghamton University World Politics Workshop and the 2011 annual meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association. We would like to express our thanks to David Cingranelli, Dave Clark, Matthew DiGiuseppe, Ben Fordham, Katja Kleinberg, Amanda Murdie, Sonal Pondya, Pat Regan, and the anonymous reviewers for their comments and suggestions. Data for replication purposes can be found at the following location: http://www.m-flynn.com/Research.html
Avoiding the Spotlight: Human Rights Shaming and Foreign Direct Investment1
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 532–544, September 2013
How to Cite
Barry, C. M., Chad Clay, K. and Flynn, M. E. (2013), Avoiding the Spotlight: Human Rights Shaming and Foreign Direct Investment. International Studies Quarterly, 57: 532–544. doi: 10.1111/isqu.12039
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!