Support for this research was provided by the Economic & Social Research Council (RES-062-23-1952). We are also grateful to Michael Tomz, Jessica Weeks, Rachel Rich, Andrea Jones-Rooy, and Alistair Shepherd.
Audience Costs among the British Public: The Impact of Escalation, Crisis Type, and Prime Ministerial Rhetoric†
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 725–737, December 2013
How to Cite
2013) Audience Costs among the British Public: The Impact of Escalation, Crisis Type, and Prime Ministerial Rhetoric. International Studies Quarterly, doi:10.1111/isqu.12045and . (
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- Economic & Social Research Council. Grant Number: RES-062-23-1952
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!