Author's notes: I appreciate the comments of Muhammet Bas, Sarah Bermeo, Oliver Bevan, Sheena Chestnut, Andrew Coe, Zachary Davis, Michael Findley, Jay Goodliffe, Darren Hawkins, Iain Johnston, Josh Loud, Vipin Narang, Eric Neumayer, Rebecca Nielsen, Daniel Nielson, Chris O'Keefe, Jonathan Renshon, Beth Simmons, Jane Vaynman, Erik Voeten, and three anonymous reviewers. This research was supported by a National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship. Replication materials and a Supporting Information appendix are available online at http://dvn.iq.harvard.edu/dvn/dv/rnielsen and http://www.isanet.org/pubs/data-archive.html/.
Rewarding Human Rights? Selective Aid Sanctions against Repressive States
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 791–803, December 2013
How to Cite
2013) Rewarding Human Rights? Selective Aid Sanctions against Repressive States. International Studies Quarterly, doi: 10.1111/isqu.12049(
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!