Author's notes: The author would like to thank Eric Neumayer, Niklas Potrafke, Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati, and Maria Ziegler for their helpful comments. The author cordially acknowledges the generous funding provided by the European Commission. Please direct correspondence to Seo-Young Cho at firstname.lastname@example.org. Replication data is available at the ISQ data archive web site at http://www.isanet.org/data_archive/
Integrating Equality: Globalization, Women's Rights, and Human Trafficking†
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 683–697, December 2013
How to Cite
2013) Integrating Equality: Globalization, Women's Rights, and Human Trafficking. International Studies Quarterly, doi: 10.1111/isqu.12056. (
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!