Author's note: I would like to thank Anthony Lang, Gregory Ashworth and Brian Schmidt, who all commented on an earlier draft of this article, and the three anonymous reviewers for their comprehensive and helpful comments.
Mapping a New World: Geography and the Interwar Study of International Relations†
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 138–149, March 2013
How to Cite
2013) Mapping a New World: Geography and the Interwar Study of International Relations. International Studies Quarterly, doi:10.1111/isqu.12060. (
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!