Authors' note: We thank the anonymous reviewers, the editors of International Studies Quarterly, Marc Busch, Mark Copelovitch, Christian Dippel, Simon Hug, Robert Hutchings, Joe Jupille, Katharina Michaelowa, Helen Milner, Dan Nielsen, Richard Nielson, Willem Schudel, Branislav Slantchev, Randy Stone, Mike Tierney, Dustin Tingley, Johannes Urpelainen, Erik Voeten, Jim Vreeland, Nick Weller, Joseph Wright, and the participants of seminars at the Colorado European Union Center of Excellence, Princeton University, Georgetown University, University of Virginia, as well as participants of the Political Economy of International Organizations (PEIO) workshop for their helpful comments on earlier drafts of the paper. The paper was presented at the International Studies Association conference, the Midwest Political Science Association conference in 2009, and PEIO in 2010. Schneider gratefully acknowledges financial support from the UC Berkeley European Union Center of Excellence. A replication package can be found in the ISQ data archive.
Interest Coalitions and Multilateral Aid Allocation in the European Union†
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 103–114, March 2013
How to Cite
2013) Interest Coalitions and Multilateral Aid Allocation in the European Union. International Studies Quarterly, doi: 10.1111/isqu.12062and . (
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!