We thank the Norwegian Institute of International Affairs (NUPI) and their RussCasp working paper series.
Economic Development Assumptions and the Elusive Curse of Oil†
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 760–771, December 2013
How to Cite
2013) Economic Development Assumptions and the Elusive Curse of Oil. International Studies Quarterly, doi: 10.1111/isqu.12065and . (
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!