An earlier version of this research was presented at the annual meeting of the Southern Political Science Association, January 2008, New Orleans, Louisiana. The authors thank the ISQ reviewers and editors for their helpful comments on this research. Data for replication and a web appendix that includes all additional analysis referenced in the text, and footnotes are available from the authors.
Market-Protecting Institutions and the World Trade Organization's Ability to Promote Trade†
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 410–417, June 2013
How to Cite
2013) Market-Protecting Institutions and the WTO's Ability to Promote Trade. International Studies Quarterly, doi: 10.1111/isqu.12077, , and . (
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!